This event is only open to Youth category riders who hold a valid race licence and meet the entry criteria as set out by British Cycling for National Championships. All entries shall be taken via the British Cycling Online System. No postal or on-the-day entries will be accepted.
The Closing Date for receipt of entries is Sunday 14th June 2015 in line with British Cycling regulations. No entries to the Championship events will be permitted after this date.
Entries to the event will remain open with all entries left as Pending until the published closing date. Where the number of entries received for any one category at the closing date is greater than the maximum permissible field size, the selection of the field shall be determined as follows:
- Entrants taken in order of preference based on the current national series standings*
- Entrants taken in order of preference based on their position in the BC National rankings*
- Riders holding licenses in the name of the promoting club (Johnstone Jets Youth Cycling / Johnstone Wheelers)
- Riders who reside in the BC region of the promoting club (Scotland)
* as at the published closing date